The U-32 Guidance and Counseling Office provides information and resources for students, parents and faculty for life at U-32 and life after U-32. We encourage all of the U-32 students, parents and/or guardian to bookmark the Naviance link below:
Naviance College and Career Family Connection
U-32 students and/or the parent/guardian of an existing student you can login into their own personal account to access student specific and grade specific information. If you have not received your login information please contact the Guidance & Counseling Office.
To enter as a "Guest" please click on the link above to view information regarding the U-32 Guidance and Counseling Department.
Naviance / Family Connection
allows you and your student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research career- take Career Interest Inventories, Personality Interest Inventories and Learning Style inventories
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Sign up for college visits – Find out which colleges are visiting our school and sign up to attend those sessions
- Take on-line SAT/ACT preparation courses that will help you build your math, reading, writing, and SAT/ACT test prep skills. You will be able to complete the course and track all of the work you complete. Method Test Prep uses proven strategies that are clear and easy to understand for any type of learner and students have seen measurable progress using the course.
- Find out what scholarships are available
Family Connection also lets us share information with you and your child about up-coming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other Web resources for college and career information. In addition, the site includes a link that your child can use to send us an e-mail message.