Students may receive credit for courses taken at local accredited colleges.
- Consult with a counselor to discuss options and obtain necessary forms.
- A 3-credit course satisfies ½ credit.
- Obtain approval from the Department Head that the course satisfies the necessary standards.
- Obtain approval from the Principal if the course will fulfill a graduation requirement
- A final course grade must be provided. The transcript will reflect college coursework and issue the grade awarded in the course.
- Students are responsible for payment.
Only 1 credit each year for required graduation credit may be earned through work done outside of courses offered at U-32.