Co-Curricular Credit-Bearing Activities
High School Drama
Fall Play, Spring Play, Stage 32, One Acts ,Stage 16 Mentors , Tech Crews
For information, contact Liz Snell, Performing Arts Director (229-0321, ext. 4017).
High School Athletic Teams G= Girls B= Boys
Alpine Skiing G/B, Fall Cheerleading G/B, Gymnastics G, Soccer G/B, Baseball B, Field Hockey G, Ice Hockey G/B, Softball G, Basketball G/B, Football G/B, Lacrosse G/B, Tennis G/B, Cross Country G/B, Golf G/B, Nordic Skiing G/B, Track G/B, Winter Cheerleading G/B
Students may receive credit for courses taken at local accredited colleges.
- Consult with a counselor to discuss options and obtain necessary forms.
- A 3-credit course satisfies ½ credit.
- Obtain approval from the Department Head that the course satisfies the necessary standards.
- Obtain approval from the Principal if the course will fulfill a graduation requirement
- A final course grade must be provided. The transcript will reflect college coursework and issue the grade awarded in the course.
- Students are responsible for payment.
Only 1 credit each year for required graduation credit may be earned through work done outside of courses offered at U-32.